Olive contains vitamin A,C,E; protein, calcium, chlorine, sulfur contain v and important minerals. Olive oil is rich in olein, palmitric, glycerides of stearic and linoleic acid, vitamin E and contains hydrocarbons.
Benefits of Oil Leaves
The leaves and fruit of the olive tree are used. The leaves of the olive tree are used in treatment for thousands of year because of its health benefits. The leave of olive can be consumed as tea; this tea is useful in reducing high blood pressure. Antioxidant properties make it very useful for health. Thanks to antioxidant properties olive leaf delays aging, an helps to remove harmful substances from body. Olive leaf is also important for heart health. By eliminating abnormal heart rhythms, opens the blockage of heart veins and improves blood circulation. Olive and olive oil is as useful as olive leaf for our health. Let’s look health benefits together:
Benefits of Oil
– Olive protects heart health and it is proved by researches. It also lowers the level of bad cholesterol. It is effective in maintaining cardiovascular health; helps to treat rhythm disorders of heart.
– Because free radicals affect cholesterol badly and damage blood vessels; this situation can lead to heart attacks. Olive contains antioxidants that provide body against harmful effects on antioxidants. So; thus prevents heart disease.
– Unsaturated fats that found in olive help to lose weight. Olive oil consumption is also an effective stimulus for adipose cells and can be effective to burn fats especially from adipose tissue.
– Olive can form natural protection system against cancer due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. So; oil protects chronic oxidative stress and chronic inflammation that cause cancer.
– Olive has role on digestive system. Regular consumption of olive reduces to risk of colon cancer development.
In particular, black olive is rich in iron. It maintains the health of red blood cells that carry oxygen.
Benefits of Olive Oil
– Regular olive oil consumption lower the risk of stroke, high blood pressure.
– Olive oil consumption help reduce the risk of developing hardening and clogging in the vessels.
– It keeps cholesterol in healthy levels.
– Olive may prevent arteriosclerosis.
– It is useful for the digestive system, and good for hemorrhoids and constipation by increasing bowel movements.
– Olive oil can reduce the risk of cancer, especially in reducing the risk of getting breast cancer.
– Olive oil is an important source of nutrients for brain health.